Sunday, January 29, 2006

JackTracker!

So we all remember when the Google Satellite images were released. Everyone started looking at the view of their rooftops from outerspace. A royal waste of time, but cool anyway.

Yesterday, I'm on the phone with Steve, and he forces me to download Google Earth. What an even more fabulous waste of life!

Now, I can have the whole Earth satellite mapped on my desktop. I can type an address, and the earth will spin around and zoom me into any location. For no reason whatsoever, I spent some actual breathing moments looking at Bagdad, Paris, Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, and my house.

But now, absolutely superb wastes of passing seconds on God's Earth have merged with 24!

Meet JackTracker!

What is JackTracker, you ask? Just think Google Earth Satellite interfacing mixed with key locations from each Season of 24, complete with screen shots from the program and commentary on if the location exists.

Awesome...

1 Comments:

Blogger Someone said...

What would be really astonishing is to use this web interface to track the other characters' minutes when they are not featured onscreen!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home